- 2 Units
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
The 'Ohana Realty Group is a Spokane, WA based real estate company which was founded on the principals of Hawaiian family values. We are the most technologically savvy real estate company in Spokane, with a focus on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SMO (Social Media Optimization). Our tech-heavy marketing is unsurpassed in the Greater Spokane market, so much so that we are regularly sought out by other industry professionals to teach them our real estate internet marketing strategies. Our Spokane real estate agents firmly believe in something we call "coming from contribution". This approach to real estate sales has benefited us greatly and has helped us to create long-lasting, genuine relationships with not only our client base but also with the owners of other businesses which support our industry. This also means that our real estate agents will never sell you on a home or property, but they will provide you with the information you need to make the best decision for you and your family.
We feel that every one of our clients is worth so much more to us than just the commission we stand to make from any one sale. We want to provide you with service beyond your expectations and we want you to be so impressed that you tell all of your friends and family about us. Through this mindset we have achieved longevity in the Spokane real estate market for not just our brand, but also in the careers of our outstanding Spokane real estate professionals.
Our goal is to stand out from the crowd in the way we market and sell homes and in the services that we provide to our prospective home buyers. If you're looking to buy a home, sell a home, or invest in real estate in Spokane, WA or in any of the surrounding areas, we are your real estate team! Our promise to you is to always be available when you need us and to always respond in a prompt and timely manner.
Some of the services we provide to our prospective home buyers include:
1. We will assist you in obtaining financing that meets your needs and expectations through any one of our pre-screened & preferred mortgage professionals. If you have your own financing already in place, we will analyze your approval to ensure that you're getting the best rates and fees available to you.
2. We will arrange for a quick and easy consultation to ensure that we understand your housing needs and preferences so we can best meet your needs.
3. We will identify properties that fit the description of what you're seeking and email them to you as often as you would prefer. We can also print out details on each home along with driving directions if you would prefer to do a "drive-by" prior to scheduling a showing.
4. Once you've identified the right property for you and your family, we will research the home to ensure that it is not just a sound investment but also a sound property. We do this by researching recently sold comparable properties and by researching the competing properties in the surrounding areas. This gives us an idea of what the true market value of any home truly is and at what price and terms you should offer the seller to make your offer more attractive. We will also help you to structure an offer that is laced with contingencies to help protect you should a problem arise.
5. After you've achieved acceptance on a home or property, we will offer you a list of reliable home inspectors and walk you through the process of inspecting the property. Then we will help you to remedy an issues that come up in inspection by either asking the seller to take care of them or by asking for a price reduction to reflect any investments that you'll need to make to bring the home up to your standards.
6. Once we've satisfied your inspection contingency we will manage the transaction on your behalf and hold your hand all the way to the closing table. We typically recommend one of our tried and true escrow officers to help us close on your transaction, but if you already have someone in mind we are always happy to work with someone new.
7. After closing on your new home or property we will happily hand over the keys to your new home and ask you to give us an honest review of our services. Keep in mind that your satisfaction is our highest priority and that we will be staying in touch with you to keep you abreast of any changes in the real estate market that could affect the value of your new home.
We look forward to serving you in the near future and we hope to be your real estate professionals for life! Mahalo(Thank You in Hawaiian) for taking the time to visit our Spokane real estate website! Please feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns or requests. We always welcome your feedback and we also invite you to speak with our Managing Broker & CEO by calling him on his cell phone at (509) 599-3177.
$48,900A140/138 Spokane Valley
$315,000A532/121 Deer Park